Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Homemade Face Scrub for Dry Skin

One thing that I have a problem with is dry skin, especially on my face. I hate when I go out into public and have a bunch of dry skin just falling off of my face and making my foundation look horrible. I have found some easy homemade face scrub recipes that you will just have to try.


Facial Scrub Recipes
Honey-Orange Scrub: 
  • 2 tbsp of orange peel powder
  • 2 tbsp of oats
  • 1 tbsp of honey 
  • Adjust consistency, with a small amount of water

Coffee, Sugar, and Cinnamon Scrub:
  • 6 tbsp, finely ground coffee beans
  • 6 tbsp of sugar
  • 1 tbsp of cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup of organic olive oil 

Pumpkin, Sugar, and Spice Scrub:
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, purred 
  • 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon

Banana Sugar Scrub:
  • 1 rip banana, smashed
  • 3 tbsp granulated sugar
  • 1/4 tbsp vanilla extract
General Scrub Procedure
  1. Remove makeup and rinse face with warm water.
  2. Place a warm wash cloth on face for 3 minutes.
  3. Apply scrub in a upward circular motion, and let it sit on face for a couple minutes.
  4. rinse with warm water, then pat to dry.
  5. Apply your fave moisturizer product
  6. Enjoy your smooth skin!  
Tell me which scrub was your favorite. Have a lovely night. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com